LemonTree Island Tables are the perfect modular solution to the ever-changing demands of your growing store. Designed from the ground up to be flexible and infinitely customizable, we have an Island Table for your needs!
By combing inner sections of 2.5ft and 4ft lengths, with 2.5ft end sections, we’re able to quickly and easily create a unique display solution to fit within any store footprint. Along with flexible lengths, and three width-options, our rows offer the most under-table storage in the business. They’re easy to clean, strong enough to withstand years of daily use, and available in any color of your choice.
FEATURESAvailable in 3 distinct styles:
- Contemporary Island Table – all composite design with a small lower storage shelf.
- Classic Island Table – composite top with steel legs and a full-width lower shelf.
- Classic Hybrid Table – A combination of Classic and Contemporary: composite top & ends, with steel legs and full lower shelf.
- Modular design can create tables ranging in length from 7.5ft to over 100ft long.
- Table surfaces are easy to clean & disinfect.
- Our durable finish is ideal for use indoors or outside.
- Available in standard widths of 50”, 60” and 65”.
- Tables come pre-configured to accept our optional steel bag holders.
- Tables come with adjustable leveling feet.
- Available in over 16 million custom colors! We can match any sample or paint code to match your brand or theme.
Optional features & upgrades:
- Rubber edge bumper to help protect your investment from damage – available in both standard and custom colors.
- We offer a variety of standard and custom label-holding solutions.
- Bag holders.
- Clear plastic dividers.
- Table surface liners.
- Caster wheels available on Classic Island tables.
One of the most amazing things about our Classic Island Tables is the ease with which the components can fit together to create tables of almost any length. Mix and match our 30" and 48" sections to build the table that best suits your needs.
HOW TO SELECT AND CONFIGURE YOUR ISLAND TABLE
STEP 1 - CHOOSE YOUR TABLE LENGTHS
Determine your space requirements. The most important measurements to know are the lengths and widths of your space. We offer FREE design consultations to all of our customers, so be sure to ask if you have any questions.
STEP 2 - CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM COLOR
Choose your colors! LemonTree Products are available in over 16 million colours and can be custom matched to physical samples or existing logos.