LemonTree Market Tables offer an attractive, high capacity solution to the ever-changing needs of your produce department. They come in a variety of sizes, are easy to clean and provide a unique aesthetic not available from traditional wooden tables. Additionally, our Market Tables are for indoor / outdoor use, and are great for ice displays too!
There are two primary styles of Market Table – “Classic” and “Contemporary”. Classic tables have steel legs and a full lower shelf, whereas Contemporary tables have a full composite frame with no lower storage. Mix and match these styles to fit your merchandising needs or desired aesthetic.
Features & benefits:
- Modular design can be used on its own, or grouped together as a “cluster” of nearly any size.
- Sales tables are lightweight and easy to move and reconfigure.
- Our durable finish is ideal for use indoors or outside.
- Available in standard sizes of 4ft x 2.5ft, 4ft x 3ft, 5ft x 3ft and 40”x40”.
- Tables come pre-configured to accept our optional steel bag holders.
- Available in over 16 million custom colors! We can match any sample or paint code to match your brand or theme.
Optional features & benefits:
- Rubber edge bumper to help protect your investment from damage – available in both standard and custom colors
- Bag holders.
- Clear plastic dividers.
- Label holders.
- Available with steel legs & full lower shelf. Steel frame market tables come with adjustable leveling feet or optional caster wheels.
HOW TO SELECT AND CONFIGURE YOUR MARKET TABLE
STEP 1 - CHOOSE YOUR TABLE SIZES
Determine your space requirements. The most important measurements to know are the lengths and widths of your space. We offer FREE design consultations to all of our customers, so be sure to ask if you have any questions.
STEP 2 - CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM COLOR
Choose your colors! LemonTree Products are available in over 16 million colours and can be custom matched to physical samples or existing logos.